Sunday 21 August 2011

My roommate at Mutiara 146 C

Today, i would like to share the interesting thing that all of you should know about my roommate.
1.      Nur Khairiyah Bt Anand
She is my junior roommate; she is 18 years old, she born at Kluang, Johor. She takes Diploma in Accountancy. For me, she is a quite different girl, she like to talk with herself, sometimes she is very funny girl in my room and also sometimes she makes me laugh. Honestly, i like to share anything with her because she can be a good listener. She is cross between Indian and Malay. She is a very cute girl. Sometimes she has a similarity opinion with me. She is an okay person type. We call her Khai.

2.      Nur Nabiha Bt Kamarul Afzan
She also my junior, part 1, she takes Diploma in Investment Analysis. She is from Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. For me, she is very different person from the others, she likes to make her jobs. She not talking too much, when i ask, she was answering my question and then she continued to her work without thinking about our environment. She always with her friends. She have a cute face, a white skin, tall and i likes her hair. She is very quiet person. We call her Biha.

3.      Siti Hajar Bt Mohamed Zaki
My third roommate is very different from the others, i don’t know why i said like that but it is true. She part 3 but part 2 student, why i said like that, because she entered UiTM same intake with me, but before Hari Raya Puasa, she got an accident and she stopped her studying at semester 1 and she become part 1 for the next semester,  while i am part 2 student. Her leg is not functioning well after the accident. She takes Diploma in Banking. She is from Selangor. Every weekend, she go back at home, she don’t like stay in UiTM when weekend. Sometimes she talk too much, sometimes she will becomes a very quiet person. I know very well when she has any problems because her face is easy to read. We call her Siti.

No comments:

Post a Comment