Sunday 21 August 2011

My first treatment at New York Skin Solution

Assalammualaikum, what’s up?
Okay, for my free essay, i would like to share my story about my first experiences when i want to do treatment at New York Skin Solution (NYSS). It is not my best experiences but i want to take this as my lesson because nowadays, where we want to go even go to the toilet we should paid for it.
            Actually, i win one contest that “match and win” in the internet. I was entered this contest just for fun and i don’t think that i can win. They give a simple question for me, it is not a difficult, and just you match face others people before and after treatment. After one week i entered this contest, i got a call from NYSS employees, her name is Danish and she said that i won, i got a voucher worth RM668 + free gift and she ask me about an appointment. At the beginner, i was so excited to do the treatment and give her the date and time for the treatment 19 July 2011 at 11.00 am at Eastcost mall, Kuantan.
            When i go back to home, i told to my mother and my brother about that and my brother said no need to go because it is nonsense because he said that i only got one treatment and i can’t continued the next treatment. My brother said it is so expensive, i don’t have money so if i go and still make the treatment, i am wasting time. I was so stubborn and i can’t accept all the him advice, normal, for a girl like me, who don’t want to look pretty, so, i was decided to go with my friend and my brother agreed about that and my mother just smile and silence about it. She just let me go with my decision. I call my friend and she said that she can’t accompany me for that, she is very busy during that time and lastly i decided not to go.
            During that day, i should go, i got a call from the NYSS employee and ask me about that appointment and i give a perfect truly reason but she was force me to go for it and i go with my brother. Upon arrival, i were there, i was entertained by them so well. Honestly, for me, their treatment is also good and i love it so much. During the treatment, there was all kind of sense that i was experienced, my face felt so cold, hot and itchy but after that, i felt so fresh, wow, i can’t explain it to all of you. After the treatment, she offered me for the next treatment with the student price RM558 and i said to think about it. I was do my own research at home related to the treatment and many people said that NYSS treatment ineffective to them and i believed to them because i don’t think have any changes after i do my first treatment. I got an answer that i decided not to continue the treatment. Yes, it is true what my brother said. I am sorry, my brother. If it ineffective, it wasting my time and also my money. In addition, I recently read somewhere an article stating that “The treatment at NYSS is a lie and they only love money so much”.
            The lesson that i got from this is, firstly, you need to listen what people want to said because sometimes they have a lot of experiences than you. Secondly, every where you want to go, believed me, that, you have to pay for any services that you are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment