Sunday 21 August 2011

Childhood Memory in Ramadhan

Hello everybody,
            Today, I would like to talk about my memory during ramadhan when I am still a childhood. I am very sure that anyone of us has a very sweet memory during the ramadhan. I was remembered one of my memory when i am still a childhood.
            When i am still primary school, among 9 to 10 years old, i don’t remember it. My family was planning to go back to Rompin for celebrating hari raya. I am so excited. Upon  arrival at there in afternoon, i don’t felt to break my fast, i can continued my fasting until break at maghrib but during the evening, i was saw that many of my cousin are not fasting and i felt very hungry and i told to my mother that i want to break but my mother don’t give me for that permission, my mom told that we can break our fast not as long, but i was very hungry and i felt want to fainted, i said it to my mom but my mom was laugh at me. After ten minutes, i got an idea to break my fast, i was stole a fish ball at the kitchen and eat it behind of my grandmother house, suddenly, my youngest sister was seeing me, and i don’t know what i want tell to her about why i eat, but my young was smiling at me and said that she want to joined, i was laugh at her and share my fish ball to her, after that, i want it again and we plan to stole that fish ball together and until now my mother don’t know that i break my fast during the that time.
            For me, this is the best memory that i can’t forget until now. When i remembered, i will laugh. My youngest sister is a good in keeping any secret between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment