Sunday 21 August 2011

10 facts about me!


I just want to share about 10 facts about me that may be you’re not known
 
I like a blue colour so much.
     My favourite colour is blue. I like blue colour because blue is very interesting colour. I don’t know why i like it so much. Sometimes blue can give me a lot of inspiration and peaceful.


I addicted with UJANG magazine so much.
I like ujang because for me, ujang can give me a laugh. Funny cartoon, beautiful and unique ideas from ujang can improved a lot of my knowledge. I love it so much and i don’t care what people want to says about my favourite magazines, boring or whatever, i don’t care.

I love laugh.
Laugh can make me happy, so even it is not funny, i want to laugh a lot. I don’t care if you want to say that i am crazy.
  

I don’t know how to make up.
I am very simple person so i don’t take a port about the make-up, how to make a beautiful face with make-up and whatever. For me, it is very difficult and sometimes wasting my times, make-up and everything, even i had a date, i just make sure that i wear a beautiful cloth, wear my perfumes and just touch up my face with powder. He want to reject me, i don’t care. Every person has their own ways.
 


I am faster to worry.
I don’t know why, even i had a perfect preparation, i still got worry if something that i have plan are not being like i want.


 I am very jealousy person.
I am not perfect. I am very jealousy person. It is not only in relationship but in your pointer whatever you get that more than me. It sounds terrible? Yes, that is my bad attitude.
 


Crying.
 Crying can make me satisfied so i want to cry, don’t disturb me when i am crying. Just let me go.
 
I love writing, painting, reading and listening.
I am very like to writing something that can motivate me like a poem. I like to paint whatever that in my mind. I like to read a story book, comics and also magazines. I love to listen Malay, English and whatever those are best to listen especially music.
 

HUHU is my trademark.
I like to say HUHU, i don’t know why but HUHU it sound funny, cute and interesting. Even i am messages people, email, even comment in a status at facebook or whatever, i like to type HUHU. Honestly, i don’t know why. It is very special trademark for me, HUHU. Did you have your own trademark like me?


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment